|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||TUV RED CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days for sample order, 2-3 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200,000pcs Per Month|
|Operating Voltage:||220-240 VAC 50/60Hz||Mounting Height:||Max.6m|
|Function:||On/off||Interfaces:||4-pole Pluggable Clamp Terminal(L,N,N,L’) For 1.5mm2 Cable|
|Detection Angle:||30°-150°||Switching Capacity:||Max.400W|
|IP Rating:||IP 20||Lifetime:||50000 Hours|
ON/OFF Detector with Microwave Module 16M range with 6M Height Daylight Function Sensor for Ceiling light/Tri-Proof light in Office or Corridor
1. Movement detector to automatically control the light on/off with microwave module.
2. Daylight function to intelligently control the light off even detect movement when ambient daylight is sufficient.
3. Detection area, hold time and daylight sensor could be precisely set by DIP switch.
4. Different choices of parameters to provide more options for different situations.
5. Compact design and basic microwave motion sensor for widely used on many structures of light like ceiling light, tri-proof light and some linear light.
6. 4-pole pluggable clamp terminal (L,N,N,L') for 1.5mm² cable.
7. Operating voltage of 220-240VAC.
8. Built-in installation method to make the light more aesthetic without exposing any part.
|Input||Operating Voltage||220-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Detection area||10% / 50% / 75% / 100%|
|Mounting Height||Max.6m(ceiling mounted);|
|Detection Range||Max.16m(ceiling mounted);|
|Operating Frequency||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz|
|Certificate||Certificate||TUV RED CE|
|Others||Wiring Method||4-pole terminal (Input grey L. N. Output grey N. L’)|
|IP Rating||IP20 (Built-in)|
|Packaging||Bubble bag +Outer Carton(K=A)|
ON/OFF Daylight sensor Detection area Hold Time 5 yearsWarranty
4-pole pluggable clamp terminal(L,N,N,L’) for 1.5mm2 cable
Small design & basic Micorwave Motion Sensor for easily installation and widely using in the smart lighting control industry.
Dip switch settings:
Detection area Hold-time Daylight threshold
Detection area means Hold time means the Daylight sensor priors
detection coverage. It time period the lights to motion sensor. Set
can be adjusted by will be ON after the threshold for specific
combining DIP last detection. needs. If disable, only
switches for specific motion sensor works.
1. Automatically ON/OFF function:
Light on when detect movement and off after people leave at night. Applications: Corridor, Staircase.
With sufficient daylight, With insufficient daylight,when After last detection,the light will be
even when motion motion detected,light ON. dimmed down to the stand-by
detected, light remains OFF. dimming level after holdtime.
2. No Daylight Function
The daylight threshold is set to "Disable":
Light on when detect movement. After people leave, light off after after hold on time.
Applications: Dim places such as Basement Parking,Underpass.
1. The detected surface cannot be shielded by metal objects.