|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days for sample order, 2-3 weeks for bulk order.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200,000pcs per month|
|Dimming Control:||Dimming +ON/OFF Function||Operating Voltage:||120-277VAC 50/60Hz|
|Stand-by Power:||<1W||Mounting Height:||Max.6M|
|Operating Temperature:||-20℃ ~ +55℃||IP Rating:||IP20|
Dimming Built-in Microwave Sensor for Ceiling Light with Operating Voltage of 120-277Vac 50/60Hz
1. DIP switch setting for more options of hold time, detection area and daylight threshold.
2. Max detection range could be 14M(Diameter).
3. Daylight sensor for more intelligently control the light based on the natural light.
4. Built-in for ceiling light in office, corridor and parking lot.
5. Dimming + ON/OFF options
6. Max Mounting height is 6M.
7. Different detected sensitivity for more options of detected height.
|Operating voltage||120~277 VAC 50/60Hz|
|Switching capacity||Max.3.0A@120Vac; Max. 2.0A@277Vac|
|Stand-by dimming level||10%/20%/30%/50%|
|Interfaces||6-pole pluggable clamp terminal (L,N,N,L’,1-10v+,1-10v-)for 0.75-1.5mm 2 cable|
|Mounting height||Max.6m(ceiling mounted) Max.3m(wall mounted)|
|Detection range||Max.ø14m(ceiling mounted) Max.20m(wall mounted)|
Detection Coverage :
Function Demo :
1. Automatically ON/OFF function:
Light on when detect movement and off after people leave at night. Applications: Corridor, Staircase.
2. 2-stage dimming function
No daylight detection ON/OFF function:
Light on when detect movement, off after people leave, day and night.
The daylight threshold is set to "Disable". Applications: Dim places such as Basement Parking, Underpass
3. Function Demo - Dimmable control/Corridor function
Installation Method (Unit: mm)
1. Suitable for indoor installation to avoid false triggering due to external factors such as rain, wind or
2. Microwave can penetrate walls or glass thinner than 20cm and attenuate if thicker than 20cm.
3. The driver voltage shall be stable and float within 10%.