|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days for sample order, 1-2 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200,000pcs per month|
|LED Driver:||Max. 40W||Certificate:||CE|
|Input Voltage:||120~277VAC 50/60Hz||Input Power:||45W(Max.)|
|Input Current:||0.4A Max.||Output LED Voltage:||30-54V|
|Output LED Power:||Max. 40W||Function:||Dimmable Driver And Sensor|
40W Power Isolated LED Emergency Driver 0.4A Current For Batten Light
HT40V-I is Isolated 40W LED Driver & Microwave Motion Sensor Combined 2-in-1 products with 30-54V Output Voltage, Daylight Priority and Detection Range & Height of 6m(H) x 14m(D), Dimming Function with Constant Output LED Current Suitable for Batten Light & Tri-proof Light
1. Isolated Solution LED Driver & Microwave Sensor Combined
2. Daylight Priority
3. Tri-level control by 1-10V output
4. 3 years warranty, IP20
5. Slim design specially for batten light and tri-proof light
6. Constant Current with options of 0.7A (30-54V)/0.8A (30-48V)/0.90A (30-42V)/0.95A/1.0A (30-36V)
7. Dimming Function with 10%/30% Stand-by Brightness
8. Efficiency of 83%
9. Detection Range x Height of 14M x 6M
10. Output Power 19W max. with Voltage of 30-54V
11. Abnormal protection SCP: Auto recovery, OVP, OCP, OTP
12. EMC standardEN55015
13. Rod Antenna Design to be easily installed.
14. Remote Control setting / DIP Switch Setting
|Input voltage||120-277VAC 50/60Hz|
|Input current||0.4A Max|
|Input power||45W Max|
|Hold time||5s/60s/ 5min/10min|
|Daylight threshold||2Lux /10Lux /50Lux/Disable|
|Stand-by period||0s/10s/10min /+∞|
|Stand-by dimming level||10%/30%|
|Output LED current||0.7A (30-54V)/0.8A (30-48V)/0.90A (30-42V)/0.95A/1.0A (30-36V)|
|Output LED voltage||30-54V|
|Output LED power||40W Max.|
|Empty load voltage||≤63V|
|Operating temperature||Ta: -20°C+50°C Tc: 80°C|
|Abnormal protection||SCP:Auto recovery,OVP,OCP,OTP|
|Safety standard||EN61347-1 EN61347-2-13 EN60598-1|
|Life time||30,000 hours|
This figure indicates the maximum distance at the highest mounting height with 100% sensitivity.
Typical installation height 2.5-4m.
With twelve DIP switch poles to set Output Current Setting, Mode Selection, Stand-by Dimming Level, Standy-by Period, Detection Area, Hold Time and Daylight Threshold.
With an IR Receiver to support remote control setting.
With two installation hole, easily fixed to the lighting fixture for end user.
Two poles to connect with power supply (120-277VAC)
Two poles to connect with LED Light
DIP Switch Setting
With Daylight priority function, HT19V-I is able to differentiate artificial light brightness
from natural light after installed inside the fixture, and automatically turn off light when
ambient brightness exceeds preset lux level.
Precondition of Daylight priority:
1. Standby period is +∞;
2. Standby dimming level is on 10% or 30%;
3. Daylight threshold is on 2Lux, 10Lux or 50Lux.
1. Automatically ON/OFF function:
Light on when detect movement and off after people leave at night. Applications: Corridor, Staircase.
The daylight threshold is set to "2lux,10lux,50lux"
With sufficient daylight, With insufficient daylight, After the last detection and
even when motion detected, when motion detected, light ON. the present hold time
light remains OFF. elapsed, light OFF.
2. No daylight function
The daylight threshold is set to "Disable".
Light on when detect movement, After people leave, Light off after stand-by period.
Applications: Dim places such as Basement Parking, Underpass.
When motion is detected, After people leave the detection After the last detection and
the sensor will switch on the area, light remains 100% the present hold time
light to 100% brighteness. brightness within hold time. elapsed, light OFF.
3. Function Demo - Dimmable control/Corridor function
With sufficient daylight, With insufficient After last detection, After the stand-by
even when motion daylight, when motion light will be dimmed period, light OFF.
detected, light remains detected, light ON. down to the stand-by
OFF. dimming level (10% or
30%) after holdtime.
1.Microwave can penetrate walls or glass thinner than 20cm and attenuate if thicker than 20cm.
2. Detection area will be affected by speed of motion, mounting height and movement volume.
3. Conduct test on sunny days without the lampshade which will affect the tested lux value.