|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||UL FCC RoHS|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days for sample order, 1-2 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200,000pcs per month|
HD401S 120V 277V AC On Off Switch Sensor For Ceiling Light
120-277VAC Ceiling Light Microwave Motion Sensor Automatic ON/OFF Control Daylight Sensor
1. Automatically ON/OFF control when detect movement.
2. Daylight function to keep light off with sufficient brightness even detect movement.
3. Optional detection range, holdtime and daylight threshold.
4. DIP Switch setting
5. Compact size suitable for ceiling light.
6. Loop in and loop out for easy installation.
7. IP 20 with 5 years warranty.
8. Certificate of UL / FCC/ RoHS
|Input voltage||120~277VAC 50/60Hz|
|Switching capacity||Max.3.0A@120Vac,50/60Hz; Max.2.0A@277Vac,50/60Hz|
|Daylight threshold||2Lux /10Lux /50Lux/Disable|
|Mounting height||2.5-6m/8.2-19.8ft(Ceiling Mounted)|
|Detection range||Radius,3-6m/9.84-19.68ft(Ceiling Mounted)|
This figure indicates the maximum distance at the highest mounting height with 100% sensitivity.
Typical installation height 2.5-6m.
With six DIP switch poles to set all parameters
With four poles to easily connect with LED driver and power supply
With two installation hole, easily fixed to the lighting fixture for end user.
In this area,movement will be detected and able to trigger the sensor.
100% detection area is also known as the strong sensitivity.
The period of light keeping 100% brightness after
moving abjects leave the detection area.
Definition of the ambient brightness;only when the
ambient brightness is lower than the preset specific
lux amount,the sensor will work;when it's preset as
"disable",the sensor works everytime it detects motion
regardless the ambient brightness.
1. Automatically ON/OFF function:
Light on when detect movement and off after people leave at night. Applications: Corridor, Staircase.
With sufficient daylight, With insufficient daylight, After the last detection and
even when motion detected, when motion detected, light ON. the present hold time
light remains OFF. elapsed, light OFF.
2. No daylight function
The daylight threshold is set to "Disable".
Light on when detect movement, After people leave, Light off after stand-by period.
Applications: Dim places such as Basement Parking, Underpass.
When motion is detected, After people leave the detection After the last detection and
the sensor will switch on the area, light remains 100% the present hold time
light to 100% brighteness. brightness within hold time. elapsed, light OFF.
1. Microwave sensor can be installed in any lamp except the one with full metal shell.
2. The detected surface can not be shielded by metal objects.
3. Make sure the microwave module is completely exposed outside.
4. The detection surface of the snesor module shall be installed facing the detection area.
5. Should be kept away from the driver to avoid interference generation and lamp flashing.
6. Wiring must be strictly in accordance with the wiring diagram to avoid short circuit.
1. Suitable for indoor installation to aviod false triggering due to external factors such as rain,wind or tree swing.
2. Shall not be installed in the place with all four metal shelters and small space(such as galvanized-iron roof).
3. Shall not be installation,so as to aviod false trigger caused by the lamp itself shaking.
4. Shall not be installation next to large operating machines such as ventilator/ceiling fan to aviod false triggering caused by machine vibration.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Evelyn Chow|