|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||UL FCC RoHS|
|Model Number:||HD401S 1|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days for sample order, 1-2 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200,000pcs per month|
IP20 Daylight Motion Sensor ON OFF Switch Optional Detection Range
Optional Detection Range Microwave Motion Sensor Automatic ON/OFF Control Daylight Sensor
1. Operating voltage would be 120-277VAC 50/60Hz.
2. Have UL,FCC and RoHS certification.
3. Mounting height up to 12 meters/39.36 feet.
4. DIP Switch setting and ON/OFF function.
5. Optional detection range,time delay and daylight threshold.
6. Loop in and loop out for easy installation.
7. IP 20 with 5 years warranty.
8. Stand-by power is less than or equal to 1W.
|Input voltage||120~277VAC 50/60Hz|
|Switching capacity||Max.3.0A@120Vac,50/60Hz; Max.2.0A@277Vac,50/60Hz|
|Daylight threshold||2Lux /10Lux /50Lux/Disable|
|Mounting height||Max.12 meters/39.36 feet(Ceiling Mounted)|
|Detection range||Radius,7 meters/22.96 feet(Ceiling Mounted)|
10-15M Highbay ON/OFF Control Dtection area
Hold Time Daylight Threshold warranty 5 years
This figure indicates the maximum distance at the highest mounting height with 100% sensitivity.
Typical installation height 8-12 meters.
With six DIP switch poles to set all parameters
With four poles to easily connect with LED driver and power supply
With two installation hole, easily fixed to the lighting fixture for end user.
The compact design is very suitable for ceiling installation.
DIP Switch Setting
In this area,movement will be detected and able to trigger the sensor.
100% detection area is also known as the strong sensitivity.
The period of light keeping 100% brightness after
moving abjects leave the detection area.
Definition of the ambient brightness;only when the
ambient brightness is lower than the preset specific
lux amount,the sensor will work;when it's preset as
"disable",the sensor works everytime it detects motion
regardless the ambient brightness
1. Microwave sensor can be installed in any lamp except the one with full metal shell.
2. The detected surface can not be shielded by metal objects.
3. Make sure the microwave module is completely exposed outside.
4. The detection surface of the snesor module shall be installed facing the detection area.
5. Should be kept away from the driver to avoid interference generation and lamp flashing.
6. Wiring must be strictly in accordance with the wiring diagram to avoid short circuit.
1. Suitable for indoor installation to aviod false triggering due to external factors such as rain,wind or tree swing.
2. Shall not be installed in the place with all four metal shelters and small space(such as galvanized-iron roof).
3. Shall not be installation,so as to aviod false trigger caused by the lamp itself shaking.
4. Shall not be installation next to large operating machines such as ventilator/ceiling fan to aviod false triggering caused by machine vibration.
1. Microwave can penetrate walls or glass thinner than 20cm and attenuate if thicker than 20cm.
2. The driver voltage shall be stable and float within 10%.
3. Detection area will be affected by speed of motion, mounting height and movement volume.
4. Conduct test on sunny days without the lampshade which will affect the tested lux value.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Evelyn Chow|