|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE TUV RED RoHS|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days for sample order, 1-2 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200,000pcs per month|
Durable Illuminated 5.8GHz Auto On Off Sensor With Planar Antenna
Liner Appearance Max. 400W Load ON/OFF Sensor Planar Antenna For Tri-Poof Light
1. Automatically ON/OFF control when detect movement.
2. Daylight function to keep light off with sufficient brightness even detect movement.
3. Optional detection range, holdtime and daylight threshold.
4. DIP Switch setting
5. Liner compact size suitable for Tri-Proof light.
6. Loop in and loop out for easy installation.
7. IP 20 with 5 years warranty.
8. Certificate of TUV / RED / SAA / CE
|Input voltage||220~240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Switching capacity||Max.400W(Control gear); Max.800W(Incandescent lamp)|
|Daylight threshold||2Lux /10Lux /50Lux/Disable|
|Mounting height||2.5-6m/8.2-19.68ft (ceiling mounted)|
|Detection range||Radius, 3-6m/9.84-19.68ft (ceiling mounted)|
|Operating temperature||Ta: -20°C+60°C|
This figure indicates the maximum distance at the highest mounting height with 100% sensitivity.
Typical installation height 2.5-6m.
With six DIP switch poles to set all parameters
With four poles to easily connect with LED driver and power supply
With two installation hole, easily fixed to the lighting fixture for end user.
In this area, movement will be detected and able to trriger the sensor,100% detection area is known as the strong sensitivity.
The period of light keeping 100% brightness after moving objects leave the detection area.
Definition of the ambient brightness;only when the ambient brightness is lower than the preset spcific lux amount,the sensor will work;when it's preset as "disable",the sensor works everytime it detects motion regardless the ambient brigtness.
1. Microwave can penetrate walls or glass thinner than 20cm and attenuate if thicker than 20cm.
2. The driver voltage shall be stable and float within 10%.
3. Detection area will be affected by speed of motion, mounting height and movement volume.
4. Conduct test on sunny days without the lampshade which will affect the tested lux value.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Evelyn Chow|