|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE SAA RoHS RED TUV|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days for sample order, 1-2 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200,000pcs per month|
30Lux Disable Automatic Light Motion Sensor Ceiling Mounted Type
Compact Size Remote Control 220-240VAC Operating Voltage Max 100W Microwave Motion Sensor
1. 4-pole pluggable clamp terminal(L,N,N,L') for 0.5-0.75mm² cable.
2. Microwave frequency would be 5.8GHz±75MHz.
3. Optional detection range, holdtime and daylight threshold.
4. Set the parameters which you want by remote controller.
5. Compact size suitable for ceiling light and tri-proof light.
6. Loop in and loop out for easy installation.
7. IP 20 with 5 years warranty.
|Input voltage||220~240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Mounting height||2.5-5m/8.2-13.12ft (ceiling mounted)|
Radius, 3-6m/9.84-19.68ft (ceiling mounted)
|Operating temperature||Ta: -20°C+55°C|
4-pole pluggable clamp terminal (L,N,N,L') for 0.5-0.75mm² cable.
Detection area Daylight sensor Hold time
ON/OFF Control Remote control Warranty 5 years
This figure indicates the maximum distance at the highest mounting height with 100% sensitivity.
Typical installation height 2.5-5m.
With four DIP switch poles to set all parameters.
With four poles to easily connect with LED driver and power supply.
4-pole pluggable clamp terminal(L,N,N,L')for 0.5-0.75mm² cable.
With two installation hole, easily fixed to the lighting fixture for end user.
1. Automatically ON/OFF function:
Light on when detect movement and off after people leave at night. Applications: Corridor, Staircase.
The daylight threshold is set to "2lux,10lux,50lux,Disable"
With sufficient daylight, With insufficient daylight, After the last detection and
even when motion detected, when motion detected, light ON. the present hold time
light remains OFF. elapsed, light OFF.
2. No daylight function
The daylight threshold is set to "Disable".
Light on when detect movement, After people leave, Light off after hold time.
Applications: Dim places such as Basement Parking, Underpass.
When motion is detected, After people leave the detection After the last detection and
the sensor will switch on the area, light remains 100% the present hold time
light to 100% brighteness. brightness within hold time. elapsed, light OFF.
1. Microwave can penetrate walls or glass thinner than 20cm and attenuate if thicker than 20cm.
2. The driver voltage shall be stable and float within 10%.
3. Detection area will be affected by speed of motion, mounting height and movement volume.
4. Conduct test on sunny days without the lampshade which will affect the tested lux value.
1. Please read the instructions carefully before using this product and keep it well for all users to read at any time.
2. The seneor should be installed by qualified electrician and ensure power is off before the installation.
3. We reserve the right to modify any incorrect test,image and necessary technical parameters.
4. Any unauthorized modification is forbidden,otherwise all guarantees will be immediately invalid.
1. Microwave sensor can be installed in any lamp except the one with full metal shell.
2. The detected surface cannot be shielded by metal objects.
3. Make sure the microwave module is completely exposed outside.
4. The detection surface of the sensor module shfall be installed facing the detection area.
5. Should be kept away from driver to avoid interference genaration and lamp flashing.
6. Wiring must be strictly in accordance with the wiring diagram to avoid short circuit.
1. Suitable for indoor installation to avoid false triggering due to external factors such as rain,wind or tree swing.
2. Shall not be installed in the place with all four metal shelters and small space(such as galvanized-iron roof).
3. Shall note be mounted installation,so as to avoid false trigger caused by the lamp itself shaking.
4. Shall not be installed next to large operating machines such as ventilator/ceiling fan to avoid fase triggering caused by machine vibration.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Evelyn Chow|