|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days for sample order, 2-3 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100,000pcs per month|
DC Dimmable Daylight Motion Sensor With 120 Degree Detection Angle
DC Dimmable Daylight Harvesting Sensor 120° Detection Angle No Height Limitation
1-10V Dimmable Standalone Daylight Harvesting with Max. 50mA dimming current Sensor which Could Load 8-10 pcs LED Lights to Dim from 10% to 100% to keep the most confortable brightness of the installation environment.
1. Daylight harvesting to balance the LED light to be a comfortable brightness based on the natural light.
2. 1-10V dimming sensor connecting with the DIM± port of LED driver;
3. Max current rating of 50mA which allow loading for 8-10 LED Lights;
4. Only two control line (±) to be easily wired with LED driver;
5. Setting knob to choose the preset required lux value
6. No height limitation
|Operating voltage||1-10V DC|
|Current sink||Max. rating current is 50mA|
|Control line||White -,Red +|
Setting Knob to adjust target lux value
With a installation head nut, easily to be plug and pull;
With a photodiode in front of the sensor, detect the ambient brightness easily.
Application with ON/OFF or Dimming Microwave Motion Sensor
Daylight Harvesting Application Demo
Connected to 1-10V interface, the sensor automatically compares ambient lux to preset lux
value and adjusts artificial lighting to keep lighting balance.
Illumination preset lux value
Preset lux value refers to the illuminanation required by the customer for the installation environment.
Application Demo of HS01 connecting to driver
Connected sensor is always automatically compares ambient lux to preset lux value. With 1-10V dimmable control gear, artificial light dims 10%-100% brightness according to the change of ambient lux level to keep visual comfort.
With enough ambient lux Switch off light
( ambient lux > preset manually when needed.
lux value), light dims
1. Cannot be built-in installation
2. To avoid affection of artificial light, the photocell cannot be installed facing to the LED light source and shall be installed horizontally with the light or higher than the light.
1. Please read the instructions carefully before using this product and keep it well for all users to read at any time.
2. The sensor should be installed by qualified electrician and ensure power is off before the installation.
3. We reserve the right to modify any incorrect text, image and necessary technical parameters.
4. Any unauthorized modification is forbidden, otherwise all guarantees will be immediately invalid.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Evelyn Chow|