ClemensYour products are used in industrial refurbishment projects here in Europe and enjyo excellent reputation.
TamasWe are using some of your products and they are excellent!
AngeloYour HT18V-I works perfectly for my project.
Indoor Dimmable Motion Sensor Light Motion Sensor 20 - 60VDC Operating Voltage
|Place of Origin||China|
|Certification||CE / RoHs|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100PCS|
|Packaging Details||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time||1-3 days for sample order, 1-2 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||100,000pcs Per Month|
|Microwave Frequency||5.8GHz±75MHz||Appearance Design||Rod Antenna And Dip Switch Design|
|Mounting Height||Max.2.5-4m/13.12ft||Detection Range||Max.ø12m/8.2-13.12ft|
|Operating Voltage||20-60VDC||Lifetime||50000 Hours|
|IP Rating||IP 20||Operating Temperature||-20°C~+60°C|
dimmable occupancy sensor,
dimmable pir sensor
Indoor light motion sensor 20-60VDC operating voltage motion sensor dimmer switch
- Compact design sensor with operating voltage of 20-60VDC for ceiling light,tri-proof light,battenlight and panel light.
- With 8 DIP switch keys, it provides more options for the Hold time, Detection area, Stand-by period, Stand-by dimming level and Daylight threshold.
- Turn off the light or dim the light to a lower brightness like 10%, 20% and the like when no movement to save energy and play a role of sustainability.
- Smartly turn on the light to be 100% brightness when detect the movement with an insufficient daylight.
- With rod antenna, the module is super compact to be easily installed inside of tri-proof and linear light with a very small hole.
- IP20 and 5 years of warranty.
- Certificate of CE/RoHs
|Safety & EMC||Approval||CE, ROHS|
|Sensor Parameters||Operating temperature||-25°C~+60°C|
|Daylight threshold||2Lux/30Lux/50Lux/ Disable|
|Stand-by dimming level||10%/30%|
|Wireless Parameters||Microwave Frequency||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz|
|Operating current||1A (Max)|
|Others||Packaging Requirement||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Installation||Installed inside lamps|
|IP rating||IP 20|
Rod antenna makes reliable detecting, avoid false trigger when sensor built-in backside of metal LED plate.
It’s very simple to be connected with the driver and LED light.
Max. detection range will be 12m/39.36ft for ceiling mounted with Max. Mounting height of 2.5-4M/8.2-13.12ft.
Dip switching settings:
Detection Area (Sensitivity)
In this area,movement will be detected and able to trigger the sensor.
100% detection area is also known as the strong sensitivity.
The period of light
keeping 100% brightness after moving objects
leave the detection area.
*Disable means the daylight sensor does not work.
The sensor will turn on light once motion is detected regardless of ambient light level.
Definition of the ambient brightness; only when the ambient brightness is lower than the preset specific lux amount, the sensor will work; when it's preset as"disable",the sensor works everytime it detects motion regardless the ambient brightness.
The period of light keeping low output before it's completely switched off. When it's preset as"∞“, the light always keep at low output if no movement in the detection area and doesn't turn off.
Stand-by dimming level
The definition of low output in the standby period.
The microwave sensor won’t be affected by ambient temperature, dust which is better than PIR sensor.