|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||RoHS and CE|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days for sample order, 2-3 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100,000pcs Per Month|
Dimmable 12W 25W DIP Switch Linear Motion Sensor With Rod Antenna
Dip Switch Dual PD Lineaar Design For Tri-proof Light RoHS CE Certificate
Features of Dimmable Motion Sensor:
1. 5.8G microwave motion dusk/dawn sensor with dimmable function
2. Slim design is easy for customers to install in th lamps.
3. Tri-level control by 1-10V output.
4. Suitable for tri-proof light and battenlight.
5. Sensitive and reliable
6. IP 20 and 3 years warranty.
Technical data of Dimmable Motion Sensor:
On/Off Control Detection Area Hold Time Daylight Sensor
Stand-by dimming Stand-by Output Current Remote Control
Dtection Area of Dimmable Motion Sensor:
The fixture indicates teh maximun distance at the highest mounting height with 100% sensitivity.
Typical installation height 2.5-4M.
1: Detection area:
In this area, movement will be detected and able to trigger the sensor. 100% detection area is also known as the strong sensitvity.
2-3: Hold time:
The period of light keeping 100% brightness after moving objects leave the detection area.
4-5: Daylight threshold:
Definition of the ambient brightness; only when the ambient brightness is lower than the preset specific lux amount, the sensor will work; when it's preset as "disable", the sensor works everytime it detects motion regardless the ambient brightness.
6-7: Stand-by period:
The period of light keeping low output before it's completely switched off. When it's preset as"∞“, the light always keep at low output if no movement in the detection area and doesn't turn off.
8: Stand-by dimming level:
The definition of low output in the standby period.
9: Mode selection:
Sensor mode on when the DIP switch is up;sensor mode off when the DIP switch is down.
Daylight periority of Dimmable Motion Sensor:
Our special active photocell technology can tell the difference between natural light and LED light, to
ensure the light will be off when needed.
With Daylight priority function, HT30V is able to differentiate artificial light brightness from
Light automatically With insufficient Lights dims to standby Light off when
on when ambient ambient brightness level if no motion ambient lux level is
brightness is lower light dims to 100% detected after higher than preset
than preset lux level. when motion holdtime. Lux mount.
1. Microwave can penetrate walls or glass thinner than 20cm and attenuate if thicker than 20cm.
2. The driver voltage shall be stable and float within 10%.
3. Detection area will be affected by speed of motion, mounting height and movement volume.
4. Conduct test on sunny days without the lampshade which will affect the tested lux value.
5. Factory default setting:detection area 100%/hold time 5s/daylight threshold disable/satnd-by period 0s/stand-by dimming level 10%.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Evelyn Chow|