Daylight Priority Function Bare Board 10m Installation Height
Features of Sensor:
1. Automatic On/off control with a Daylight sensor.
2. Optional detection range, hold time, daylight threshold, Stand-by period and
Stand-by dimming level.
3. Remote control setting.
4. 5 years warranty.
Product Description of Sensor:
|Operating voltage ||10-15VDC |
|Operating current ||≤30mA (Current consumption) |
|Output ||DIM 1-10V |
|Connection mode ||bonding pad,+12v,GND,DIM+ |
|Stand-by power ||≤0.5W |
|The dimming mode ||Add/subtract dimming (power mode 10%-100%, induction mode 60%-100%) |
|Microwave frequency ||5.8GHz±75MHz |
|Microwave Power ||<0.3mW |
|Mounting Height ||10m/32.81ft (ceiling mounted) |
|Detection Range ||Max,ø14m/45.92ft (ceiling mounted) |
|Detection angle ||30°-150° |
|Method of setting up ||Remote control |
|Detection area ||25%/50%/75%/100% |
|Hold time ||5s/30s/1min/3min/5min/10min/20min/30min |
|Daylight threshold ||2Lux/10Lux/30Lux/50Lux/80Lux/120Lux/Disable |
|Stand-by period ||0s/10s/30s/1min/5min/10min/30min/+∞ |
|Stand-by dimming level ||10%/20%/30%/50% |
|Certificate ||RoHS CE |
|Motion detection ||0.5~1.0m/s |
|Operating Temperature ||-20°C~+60°C |
|IP grade ||IP20 |
|Warranty ||5 years |
Factory Default Setting: Detection area 100%/ Hold time 5s/ Daylight threshold Disable/Stand-by
period 0s/Stand-by dimming level 10%.
ON/OFF Control Detection Area Hold Time Daylight Threshold Warranty of 5 years
Stand-by Period Stand-by Dimming Level Remote Control
Mechanical structure of Dimmable Sensor:
The output signal of this product is PWM and DIM 1-10V,which can be applied either way.
Dimensional drawing (Unit: mm) of Dimmable Sensor:
Wiring diagram of Dimmable Sensor
Detection coverage of Dimmable Sensor:
Typical installation height 10m
This figure indicates the maximum distance at the highest mounting height with 100% sensitivity.
Daylight Priority of Dimmable Sensor:
Dual-PD technology brings a fully automatic dusk/dawn sensor which can tell the difference between natural light and LED light, to ensure the light will be off when needed.
With Daylight priority function, HD06VCRH is able to differentiate artificial light brightness from natural light after installed inside the fixture,and automatically turn off light when ambient brightness exceeds preset lux level.
Precondition of Daylight priority:
1. Standby period is +∞;
2. Standby dimming level is on 10%, 20% or 30%;
3. Daylight threshold is on 30Lux, 50Lux, 80Lux or 120Lux.
Light automatically on With insufficient Light dims to standby Light off when
when ambient ambient brightness, level if no motion ambient lux level
brightness is lower light dims to 100% detected after is higher than
than preset lux level. when motion detected . holdtime. preset lux amount.
1. Automatically ON/OFF function:
Light on when detect movement and off after people leave at night. Applications: Corridor, Staircase.
With sufficient daylight, With insufficient daylight, After the last detection and
even when motion detected, when motion detected, light the present hold time
light remains OFF. ON. elapsed, light OFF.
2. No daylight function
The daylight threshold is set to "Disable".
Light on when detect movement, After people leave, Light off after stand-by period.
Applications: Dim places such as Basement Parking, Underpass.
When motion is detected, After people leave the After the last detection and
the sensor will switch on the detection area, light remains the present hold time
light to 100% brighteness. 100% brightness within elapsed, light OFF.
3. Function Demo - Dimmable control/Corridor function
With insufficient With sufficient daylight, After the stand-by After last detection, the
daylight, when motion even when motion period, light OFF. light will be dimmed
detected, light ON. detected, light remains down to the stand-by
OFF. dimming level
(10%,20%,30% or 50%)
1. Please read the instructions carefully before using this product and keep it well for all users to
read at any time.
2. The sensor should be installed by qualified electrician and ensure power is off before the
3. We reserve the right to modify any incorrect text, image and necessary technical parameters.
4. Any unauthorized modification is forbidden, otherwise all guarantees will be immediately invalid.
1. Microwave sensor can be installed in any lamp except the one with full metal shell.
2. The detected surface cannot be shielded by metal objects.
3. Make sure the microwave module is completely exposed outside.
4. The detection surface of the sensor module shall be installed facing the detection area.
5. Should be kept away from the driver to avoid interference generation and lamp flashing.
6. Wiring must be strictly in accordance with the wiring diagram to avoid short circuit.
1. Suitable for indoor installation to avoid false triggering due to external factors such as rain, wind or tree swing.
2. Shall not be installed in the place with all four metal shelters and small space (such as galvanized-iron roof ).
3. Shall note be mounted installation, so as to avoid false trigger caused by the lamp itself shaking.
4. Shall not be installed next to large operating machines such as ventilator/ceiling fan to avoid false triggering caused by machine vibration.
1.Microwave can penetrate walls or glass thinner than 20cm and attenuate if thicker than 20cm.
2. The driver voltage shall be stable and float within 10%.
3. Detection area will be affected by speed of motion, mounting height and movement volume.
4. Conduct test on sunny days without the lampshade which will affect the tested lux value.