|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days for sample order, 1-2 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200,000pcs per month|
Empty Load 63V LED Motion Sensor Driver 10% 30% Stand By Dimming Level
Empty Load 63V LED Driver & Sensor 2-in-1 Max. 18W Microwave Motion Detector 6mHx14mD
HT19V-I is a Flicker-Free 220-240VAC 18W LED Driver&Microwave Sensor 2-in-1 Isolated Solution with 24-52V Output Voltage and 6m(H) x 14m(D) Mounting Height and Detection Range
1. Flicker-free Isolated Solution;
2. Output Power 18W max. with Voltage of 24-52V
3. Optional Output current of 0.3A/0.35A for different projects.
4. Max. mounting height x detection range: 6M x 14M.
5. Empty Load voltage of 63V max.
6. Optional detection area, hold time, stand-by dimming level, stand-by period and daylight threshold.
7. Efficiency of 85%
8. Abnormal protection SCP: Auto recovery, OVP, OCP, OTP
|Input voltage||220~240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Input current||0.07A Max|
|Input power||22W Max|
|Hold time||5s/60s/ 5min/10min|
|Daylight threshold||2Lux /10Lux /50Lux/Disable|
|Stand-by period||0s/10s/10min /+∞|
|Stand-by dimming level||10%/30%|
|Output LED current||0.3A/0.35A±5%|
|Output LED voltage||24-52V|
|Output LED power||18W Max.|
|Empty load voltage||≤63V|
|Operating temperature||Ta: -20°C+50°C Tc: 80°C|
|Abnormal protection||SCP:Auto recovery,OVP,OCP,OTP|
|Safety standard||EN61347-1 EN61347-2-13 EN60598-1|
|Life time||30,000 hours|
This figure indicates the maximum distance at the highest mounting height with 100% sensitivity.
Typical installation height 2.5-6m.
With eight DIP switch poles to set all parameters
With two DIP switch poles to choose different output current
With two installation hole, easily fixed to the lighting fixture for end user.
Two poles to connect with power supply (220-240VAC)
Two poles to connect with LED Light
DIP Switch Setting
Detection area Hold-time Daylight threshold Stand-by period Stand-by dimming level
In this area, The period of Definition of the The period of light The definition of
movement will light keeping ambient brightness; keeping low output low output in the
be detected 100% brightness only when the before it's standby period.
and able to after moving ambient brightness completely
trigger the objects leave the is lower than the switched off. When
sensor. 100% detection area. preset specific lux it's preset as"∞“,
detection area amount, the sensor the light always
is also known will work; when it's keep at low output
as the strong preset as "disable", if no movement in
sensitvity. the sensor works the detection area
everytime it detects and doesn't turn off.
the ambient brightness.
With Daylight priority function, HT19V-I is able to differentiate artificial light brightness
from natural light after installed inside the fixture, and automatically turn off light when
ambient brightness exceeds preset lux level.
Precondition of Daylight priority:
1. Standby period is +∞;
2. Standby dimming level is on 10% or 30%;
3. Daylight threshold is on 2Lux, 10Lux or 50Lux.
1. Automatically ON/OFF function:
Light on when detect movement and off after people leave at night. Applications: Corridor, Staircase.
The daylight threshold is set to "2lux,10lux,50lux"
With sufficient daylight, With insufficient daylight, After the last detection and
even when motion detected, when motion detected, light ON. the present hold time
light remains OFF. elapsed, light OFF.
2. No daylight function
The daylight threshold is set to "Disable".
Light on when detect movement, After people leave, Light off after stand-by period.
Applications: Dim places such as Basement Parking, Underpass.
When motion is detected, After people leave the detection After the last detection and
the sensor will switch on the area, light remains 100% the present hold time
light to 100% brighteness. brightness within hold time. elapsed, light OFF.
3. Function Demo - Dimmable control/Corridor function
With sufficient daylight, With insufficient After last detection, After the stand-by
even when motion daylight, when motion light will be dimmed period, light OFF.
detected, light remains detected, light ON. down to the stand-by
OFF. dimming level (10% or
30%) after holdtime.
1. Suitable for indoor installation to avoid false triggering due to external factors such as rain, wind or tree swing.
2. Shall not be installed in the place with all four metal shelters and small space (such as galvanized-iron roof ).
3. Shall note be mounted installation, so as to avoid false trigger caused by the lamp itself shaking.
4. Shall not be installed next to large operating machines such as ventilator/ceiling fan to avoid false triggering caused by machine vibration.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Evelyn Chow|