|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble pack, paper flat, outer carton.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days for sample order, 1-2 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200,000pcs per month|
12W 25W Dimmable LED Driver Sensor Combined 0.23A Current Linear Light
Slim Design Microwave LED Driver Sensor Combined 12 - 25W 0.23A Current Linear Light
HT21V-I is Isolated Solution with 12-25W Output Power LED Driver & Microwave Motion Sensor 30-54V Output Voltage Detection Range & Height of 6m(H) x 14m(D), Dimming Function with Output LED Current Suitable for Linear Light & Tri-proof Light
1. 3 years warranty, IP20
2. Slim design specially for linear light and tri-proof light
3. Constant Current with options of 0.3A/0.4A ±5% (30-54V); 0.5A/0.55A/0.6A ±5% (30-42V)
4. Dusk & Dawn Microwave Motion Sensor
5. Dimming Function with 10%/30% Stand-by Brightness
6. Efficiency of 83%
7. Detection Range x Height of 14M x 6M
8. Output Power 19W max. with Voltage of 30-54V
9. Tri-level control by 1-10V output
10. Abnormal protection SCP: Auto recovery, OVP, OCP, OTP
11. EMC standardEN55015
12. Rod Antenna Design to be easily installed.
|Input voltage||220~240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Input current||0.23A Max|
|Input power||28W Max|
|Hold time||5s/60s/ 5min/10min|
|Daylight threshold||2Lux /10Lux /50Lux/Disable|
|Stand-by period||0s/10s/10min /+∞|
|Stand-by dimming level||10%/30%|
|Output LED current||0.3A/0.4A ±5% (30-54V); 0.5A/0.55A/0.6A ±5% (30-42V)|
|Output LED voltage||30-54V|
|Output LED power||12-25W Max.|
|Empty load voltage||≤63V|
|Operating temperature||Ta: -20°C+50°C Tc: 80°C|
|Abnormal protection||SCP:Auto recovery,OVP,OCP,OTP|
|Safety standard||EN61347-1 EN61347-2-13 EN60598-1|
|Life time||30,000 hours|
This figure indicates the maximum distance at the highest mounting height with 100% sensitivity.
Typical installation height 2.5-4m.
With twelve DIP switch poles to set Output Current Setting, Mode Selection, Stand-by Dimming Level, Standy-by Period, Detection Area, Hold Time and Daylight Threshold.
With an IR Receiver to support remote control setting.
With two installation hole, easily fixed to the lighting fixture for end user.
Two poles to connect with power supply (220-240VAC)
Two poles to connect with LED Light
With Daylight priority function, HT19V-I is able to differentiate artificial light brightness
from natural light after installed inside the fixture, and automatically turn off light when
ambient brightness exceeds preset lux level.
Precondition of Daylight priority:
1. Standby period is +∞;
2. Standby dimming level is on 10% or 30%;
3. Daylight threshold is on 2Lux, 10Lux or 50Lux.
1. Automatically ON/OFF function:
Light on when detect movement and off after people leave at night. Applications: Corridor, Staircase.
The daylight threshold is set to "2lux,10lux,50lux"
With sufficient daylight, With insufficient daylight, After the last detection and
even when motion detected, when motion detected, light ON. the present hold time
light remains OFF. elapsed, light OFF.
2. No daylight function
The daylight threshold is set to "Disable".
Light on when detect movement, After people leave, Light off after stand-by period.
Applications: Dim places such as Basement Parking, Underpass.
When motion is detected, After people leave the detection After the last detection and
the sensor will switch on the area, light remains 100% the present hold time
light to 100% brighteness. brightness within hold time. elapsed, light OFF.
3. Function Demo - Dimmable control/Corridor function
With sufficient daylight, With insufficient After last detection, After the stand-by
even when motion daylight, when motion light will be dimmed period, light OFF.
detected, light remains detected, light ON. down to the stand-by
OFF. dimming level (10% or
30%) after holdtime.
1. Microwave sensor can be installed in any lamp except the one with full metal shell.
2. The detected surface cannot be shielded by metal objects.
3. Make sure the microwave module is completely exposed outside.
4. The detection surface of the sensor module shall be installed facing the detection area.
5. Wiring must be strictly in accordance with the wiring diagram to avoid short circuit.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Evelyn Chow|