Microwave 5.8GHz DIP Switch Sensor Drive Detached Design Two In One
Datached Design Dip Switch Sensor Drive Two In One Dimmable Function
Features of Sensor:
1. 5.8GHz microwave motion sensor with dimmable function.
2. Suitable for Tri-Proof light.
3. Detached version flexible installation.
5. Constant current output.
5. 3 years warranty.
Product Description of Sensor:
|Output LED current
|Output LED voltage
|Output LED power
||Ta: -20°C~50°C Tc: 80°C
|Empty load voltage
||2.5-6m (ceiling mounted)
||Radius, 4-7m (ceiling mounted)
|Method of setting up
|Stand-by dimming level
||SCP: Auto recovery,OVP,OCP,OTP
Factory Default Setting: Detection area 100%/ Hold time 5s/ Daylight threshold Disable/Stand-by
period 0s/ Stand-by dimming level 10%.
ON/OFF Control Detection Area Hold Time Daylight Threshold Warranty of 3 years
Stand-by Period Stand-by Dimming Level Remote Control Optional Current
Dimensional drawing (Unit: mm) of Dimmable Sensor:
HD01VR-4 Wire diameter 4mm, Standard Version Cable Length 480±10mm (can be customized).
Wiring diagram of Dimmable Sensor
Detection coverage of Dimmable Sensor:
This figure indicates the maximum distance at the highest mounting height with 100% sensitivity.
Typical installation height 2.5-6m
In this area, movement will be detected and able to trigger the sensor. 100%
detection area is also known as the strong sensitvity.
The period of light keeping 100% brightness after moving objects leave the
Definition of the ambient brightness; only when the ambient brightness is lower
than the preset specific lux amount, the sensor will work; when it's preset as
"disable", the sensor works everytime it detects motion regardless the ambient
The period of light keeping low output before it's completely switched off. When
it's preset as"∞“, the light always keep at low output if no movement in the
detection area and doesn't turn off.
Sensor mode on when the DIP switch is up; sensor mode off when the DIP switch
Stand-by dimming level:
The definition of low output in the standby period.
4 styles of installation
1. Automatically ON/OFF function:
Light on when detect movement and off after people leave at night. Applications: Corridor, Staircase.
With sufficient daylight, With insufficient daylight, After the last detection and
even when motion detected, when motion detected, light the present hold time
light remains OFF. ON. elapsed, light OFF.
2. No daylight function
The daylight threshold is set to "Disable".
Light on when detect movement, After people leave, Light off after stand-by period.
Applications: Dim places such as Basement Parking, Underpass.
When motion is detected, After people leave the After the last detection and
the sensor will switch on the detection area, light remains the present hold time
light to 100% brighteness. 100% brightness within elapsed, light OFF.
3. Function Demo - Dimmable control/Corridor function
With insufficient With sufficient daylight, After the stand-by After last detection, the
daylight, when motion even when motion period, light OFF. light will be dimmed
detected, light ON. detected, light remains down to the stand-by
OFF. dimming level
(10%,20%,30% or 50%)
1. Please read the instructions carefully before using this product and keep it well for all users to
read at any time.
2. The sensor should be installed by qualified electrician and ensure power is off before the
3. We reserve the right to modify any incorrect text, image and necessary technical parameters.
4. Any unauthorized modification is forbidden, otherwise all guarantees will be immediately invalid.
1. Microwave sensor can be installed in any lamp except the one with full metal shell.
2. The detected surface cannot be shielded by metal objects.
3. Make sure the microwave module is completely exposed outside.
4. The detection surface of the sensor module shall be installed facing the detection area.
5. Should be kept away from the driver to avoid interference generation and lamp flashing.
6. Wiring must be strictly in accordance with the wiring diagram to avoid short circuit.
1. Suitable for indoor installation to avoid false triggering due to external factors such as rain, wind or tree swing.
2. Shall not be installed in the place with all four metal shelters and small space (such as galvanized-iron roof ).
3. Shall note be mounted installation, so as to avoid false trigger caused by the lamp itself shaking.
4. Shall not be installed next to large operating machines such as ventilator/ceiling fan to avoid false triggering caused by machine vibration.
1. Microwave can penetrate walls or glass thinner than 20cm and attenuate if thicker than 20cm.
2. The driver voltage shall be stable and float within 10%.
3. Detection area will be affected by speed of motion, mounting height and movement volume.
4. Conduct test on sunny days without the lampshade which will affect the tested lux value.