|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||120pcs/ctn|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in Individual box, Reinforced With Paper Flat, Then Packed With Outer Carton|
|Delivery Time:||Standard Models Within 3 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1-10pcs Samples Within 2-3 Days; Bulk Order Within 28 Days|
Rotator & Remote control, app control for BLE version.
12VDC Input, 0-10V Dimming, with Daylight Harvesting and Photocell Function.
ONE for ALL Installations Parterning With Different Receptacles & Brackets.
Installation Height:12m/39ft Max
Detection Angle:Fresnel Lens ≤120° Fersnel Lens
|Detection Area||Remote Control:25%/50%/75%/100%|
|Daylight Threshold||Remote Control:2Lux/10Lux/30Lux/50Lux/80Lux/120Lux/ 200Lux/250Lux/300Lux/350Lux/400Lux/Disable|
|Standby Dimming Level||
|Standby Period||Remote Control:0s/10s/30s/1min/5min/10min/30min/60min/+ ∞|
Dusk/Dawn Sensing/ Photocell
Daylight threshold as 30lux/50lux/80lux/120lux/200Lux/ 250Lux/ 300Lux/350Lux/400Lux
Standby period as +∞ ;
Standby dimming level as 10%/20%/30%
1. Adjust "daylight" value higher than 50lux
2. Preset "standby period" 0S
3. press MW/PIR button 3 times till MW/PIR icons both blicking
on LCD screen, daylight harvesting function enabled. (With BLE verison, press DH button, daylight harvesting function enabled.)
|Storage Temp||-40℃~+80℃ Humidity: 85%(non-condensation)|
|CERTIFICATE & STANDARDS||Environmental Requirements||In accordance with CE ROHS|
1. Suitable for indoor application, half/completely outdoor environment conditions might trigger the sensor.
2. Suitable for ceiling mount installation, adjust sensitivity properly if it's installed on side-wall because it gets more sensitive.
3. PIR sensor can't be placed inside any material, fresnel lens must completely exposed in air.
4. Fresnel lens of the PIR sensor must be lower than light ﬁxture.
5. Not suitable environment if there's sudden changed temperature of airﬂow for PIR sensor.
6. Not suitable environment if there's shelves blocking between the sensor and presence area.
7. Detection area options may NOT working obviously because it works depends on fresnel lens, it's physically deﬁned.
8. Detection distance performance works better when moving parallelly than moving towards to the sensor.
9. Daylight testing delivered in bright day without shadow or specially designed lampshade or lens.
10. Dimming performance differs when connected to different drivers; If the driver can't completely turn OFF, sensor can't either.
11. Input power voltage must be stable with ﬂoat less than 10%.
12. The ﬁrst time powered ON sensor, light will be ON 100% for about 45S then dims to standby level or OFF.
13. Distance detection is delivered by testing person about 165cm in open area as reference, the result differs by size and speed of moving objects, mountng height and real-life situation.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Evelyn Chow|